Has anyone talked to Becca or Mel? Did they get the invitation email or should I send it again?Today Betty is 2 month's old... there will be pictures up on my blog as soon as Blogger works out some problem it is having. So check later.
I tried to upload photos to this blog of some "artwork" Brady did on the walls, but it gave me an error code. Is that a system wide problem, thus rendering you unable to do your blog, either?
It was a system wide problem with the photo function... but it is fixed now. Call me if you still have problems.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Has anyone talked to Becca or Mel? Did they get the invitation email or should I send it again?
Today Betty is 2 month's old... there will be pictures up on my blog as soon as Blogger works out some problem it is having. So check later.
I tried to upload photos to this blog of some "artwork" Brady did on the walls, but it gave me an error code. Is that a system wide problem, thus rendering you unable to do your blog, either?
It was a system wide problem with the photo function... but it is fixed now. Call me if you still have problems.
Post a Comment