

Hi family. Life is pretty good. We went to a Halloween party last night a couple doors down from us. It was pretty fun, but not as fun as picking out our costumes. Don't ask what I am...I have no idea. DD was a sister missionary. Mel was an army person. We watched a scary movie last night. It was pretty darn lame. Don't get me wrong--I still had to cover my face with a blanket for half of it. Mom, Dad, and Steve there have not been posts from you all in a while. Hmmm...
6 comments:
You all look great! Carolyn you looked like a disco angel to me. I don't know why Steve hasn't posted. He reads the blog everyday and the comments. He has been pretty busy with work and then helping me get the house ready for my families invasion next week... I'll tell him to post... once he gets back from buying groceries with this sweet old lady with an amputated leg.
An army girl in flip-flops and a super hero bride--I bet you guys were the cutest ones there!
Rolyn, you are bridezilla. Mel, you look like you are straight off the Unit.
PS, who's the boy? You're looking pretty cozy!
That's what I was thinking. I didn't know you were dating a black boy with long hair!
Dad says "a hippie afro-Idahoan.
Post a Comment