Friday, October 26, 2007

COSTUME UPDATE!!

Well, tonight was the party, and my boys were the cutest kids there!! Aaron's Nemo costume was worn as planned, and Brady was a cowboy. I got him his first pair of boots and they are DARLING! He has a red hat, bandana, vest, and chaps that I borrowed from my dear friend Leslie (the one who took the pic of the boys posted previously).

The party was fun and we took video and lots of pics. I'll post later. I am too busy to bother with it now because I need to get at least two episodes of "The Unit" in before I go to bed.....

LUV, CAT

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

Post em quick! I need to see my Brady in Chaps.

Carolyn said...

I don't know why I capitalized chaps.

Catherine Call said...

Chaps Ralph Lauren--that's what you were thinking!!

WSJ, MLJ, or both said...

What happened to the missionary costume? You ask, I advise, you ignore. What's the deal with that?

After much deliberation, Dad and I have decided to go to the Halloween ball as missionaries.

I can't wait to see the pictures.

WSJ, MLJ, or both said...

I never thought I'd live to see the day that one of my own children used the spelling "LUV".

Luv, Mom