

Being a gimp has it's advantages! I got to fulfill my lifelong dream of riding the motorized scooter shopping cart in the store, and at Thanksgiving point they provided me with a wheelchair. Lindsay, my roommate, was slightly scared at my driving, but no one was killed. Haha! It reminded me of being in Sea World and pretending I was retarded to embarrass Dad. Here are some pictures she took with her cell phone.
5 comments:
You must be the most beautiful gimp in the world!
SERIOUSLY!! I am DYING!!! I can not believe that you are in one of those carts!! I would have done anything to be there to witness it in person!
All I can say is Becca really needed the "beeping" noise to sound off when she backed up. SHe literally took out a couple people (including me) and seriosuly drove that thing morp speed then stop and go stop and go. HAHAHAHAHA
They will take away your handicapped sticker if you abuse all their customers.
You do look pretty cute on the Hoverround. Aww...Sea World...good times. Dad was getting a wee bit on the perturbed side.
Post a Comment