Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Wuz up, famdango?

Hey!! What a great idea! Leave it to my little Emma to come up with this.......
I am sorry to hear that Betty has a cold. Aaron was up four times last night with a fever. Not fun, eh?
I love all the pics of the fam. You have set up a mighty fine blog.
Girls--I want pics posted of Mel's new hair!

4 comments:

Stephen said...

Yes, I'd like to see the hair too. Also, a picture of the hot new hip hop instructor. Melanie?

Catherine Call said...

Ohhhhh, yeah!! I forgot about the hip hop guy......

Come on, little Belle! We want pictures! We want pictures! We want pictures! (Come on, guys--chant with me!) We want pictures!

EmmaJ said...

Cat, I'd all but thought you had fallen off the earth! Glad to see that the blog will keep us in touch... and it was your darling mother's idea, not mine... I just did the leg work.

Carolyn said...

Haha...Mel actually got the guts to talk to hip hop boy last night. Ha--and she is the one who teases me about "not having any game."