
I already ate the chimichanga, and the pasta salad isn't going to last much longer.
I've been using my Franklin-Covey planner to try and be more organized. That kind of thing supposedly helps you have more free time because you're more efficient. Taint true. Now that I remember all the things I have to do instead of forgetting 80% of them, I actually get things done during time that otherwise would have been spent sleeping, watching Judge Judy, or reading. Stephen R. Covey may feel good when he shifts paradigms and increases his effectiveness by orders of magnitude, but I just feel tired.
3 comments:
We don't need Stephen R. Covey messing with the status quo, do we?
(The salad looked very tasty.)
I love your writing, Stevie!! You should write more random stuff like that. I, myself, don't need a planner to help me get my life organized. I am so naturally organized, efficient, and super-productive that it scares me (and those around me). If anybody needs advise on that kind of stuff, just let me know. I will only charge a small fee for my consultation.
Schtev, You are the sunshine of my life...
Post a Comment