http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1162221475
The Call's elf dance
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1162853905
The girls elf dance
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1163020868
The Ecuador elf dance
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1162718520
P.S. -there is no way to specify gender, so sorry if some guys have girl bodies and girls have guy bodies.
Just for fun, here is the one I did of Sian, Damon, Megs and Olivia
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1162403420
and here are my parents!
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1166090637
3 comments:
EMMA!! You read my mind! I have been wanting to do this to my family since I saw it a few weeks ago. Of course, I haven't ever sat down to follow-up and do it.
Muchas gracias! The one of Dad made me crack up so hard! Becca's face is the funniest. The look she has is like she is doing some kind of sexy dance. HILLARIOUS!!
I got Becca's face from the 'Billy Joel touch my hand' picture.
But I was by far the best dancer. That was really a riot! Thanks, Em.
Post a Comment