Sunday, December 16, 2007

Have you all missed me?!


Here is a picture of me in my outfit to go take out the garbage in the snow!! hehe

So yeah, I know it's been a while...sorry! So the semester is finally over!!! I can't tell you how happy I am to be done with my dumb dance tech class! haha We are now in Provo chillin with Becca. I leave to go to El Paso on Thursday. So I would appreciate your prayers....it will be hard and horrible, but worth it in the end. I got DVD's of my collegiate performance, so I will be sending those out soon. I just wanted to let you all know that I am still alive. I love reading your posts!! I miss you all!

2 comments:

EmmaJ said...

So glad to have you back Mel! We love you tons and think you are the rockinist garbage taker outer west of the Mississippi! (Steve is it for the east). We hope all goes well, we are praying for you.

Catherine Call said...

Little Belle--you can do this! It is the only right thing for you AND for him. That being said, it will not be easy and many tears will be shed on both ends. But, that sweet feeling of peace which accompanies all right decisions is worth it. I am proud of you and love you so very much. Animo!