You people are probably too young to even know what the blog title came from, but your loss. The next line is what? (The first person who gets it without using the internet wins...what I don't know.) Do you even care?
This picture is of the green hill that used to be brown looking out of our window. The hill behind our house is equally green.
Some observations:
- Stephen hasn't blogged or even commented for a long while.!? We miss your pithy remarks.
- I still haven't seen a real picture of Mike. Can you say "Harvey"? (I know you know who that is, Steve...anybody else know?)
- Emma is by far our best and most consistent blogger. Emma, if you weren't already mine, I'd adopt you. The new banner is way cute--except for the old woman in the first picture.
- National Treasure 2, or whatever it's called, went way beyond the bounds of believability. We saw it with Tutu while she was here. It cost $6.60 for all three of us in a tiered theatre.
- We haven't heard hide nor hair from Jason in this blog. NEW RULE: no silent participants! (I know you peek at it once in a while.)
- January here is much, much warmer than anywhere else I've been. You folks in Idaho and Wisconsin shouldn't weep, it's a little too warm.
- Clorox and pure white clothes are a much a happier mix ("happier than what?" you should ask yourselves.)
- Inspecting missionary houses is a job that no one could pay me enough to do, yet I do it for free.
9 comments:
6.60 for all three of you??!! that's amazing! maybe i'll go see all the movies while I'm there!! haha sorry, I'm still jealous of your warm weather, even though you say it's too warm!
I am proud to announce that yes, I do know who Harvey is, and no, Mike is real. :) As for a picture on the family blog...I already posted one a while back and don't know if I will be posting another one. I think I would take 105 degree weather over what we have now. It is not that cold, but I could use a little sunshine at least once a month. Ooh...yes, bleach generally does complement whites the best!!!
I too know who Harvey is, we have the movie! Was Mike in the Halloween pictures or are you referring to your beautiful interpretation of him using your paint program?
Sorry about no Jason... I don't think I have an email address for him, so I never sent him an invite... Catherine, could you please send me his email.
I was mortally wounded that I wasn't even MENTIONED in your long list of stuff. I suppose you haven't missed me because I send such wonderful e-mails. I have no idea who Harvey is (besides Sabrina the teenage witch's boyfriend who I am sure you are not referring to). What did you ruin with bleach?
I have ruined and then patched up with various colors of magic markers 3 things--2 skirts and a dress. It hasn't even been with bleach per se, rather during demonstrations on how to clean things like toilets. Apparently the Ajax here has lots of bleach in it.
As you will recall, the people I mentioned were being reproved (at least most of them). Do you wish to be included in this infamous list? Google Harvey and if it associated with a rabbit, you will know you're on the right track.
Doesn't anyone recognize the song? Becca, I was sure at least you would.
Sorry I missed calling you last night. This sounds unbelievable, but after 2 HOURS of trying to install this program, and that program, and this program, and that program, BOTH of my computers were so messed up that I could no longer even sign into MSN messenger to have a vocal conversation with you. I must have REALLY done something wrong, because I still can't log on today. Hmmmmm..... I tried and tried and was literally in frustrated tears by the time I gave up and ate a bowl of custard.
Wow, talk about your install-gone- wrong! Sorry it's been such fracaso!
OK, so I tried to cheat and find those song lyrics... but they don't exist... all I found was an interview with Neil Finn where he sings them, but there is no reference to the song name. So you have us stumped.
Post a Comment