Monday, January 21, 2008

Mystery Solved

So, Saturday morning we decided to put Betty in her rocking chair and not pay attention to her to see if she would try and escape again.... and she did! This is what she does. She starts by turning over in the chair so she is on her belly. In the process of doing this she shimmies down so her feet are touching the floor. Steve also turned his back on her yesterday at church while she was in her car seat and found her almost on the ground. I just don't know what we are going to do with this one, but I can tell she is going to be the most beautiful trouble maker out there!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that should stand up in a court of law with all the documentation. Too funny--very clever girl.

Anonymous said...

By the way, Emma, obviously things are clipping along now with my computer.

Carolyn said...

Oh my goodness! That is hilarious. I love the private investigator action going on...fun stuff.