Saturday, May 3, 2008

Estoy Aquì


Hello all you crazy fools in the USA. ¡I'm in Guayaquil! The keyboard here is slightly different, but I'm learning. I hope you all noticed the accent mark in the title.


Anywho... I'm having a blast in this beautiful, yet disgustingly humid, city. Mom and I went to the temple, the mall, and a baptism last night. ¡Que divertido! I keep forgeting to put on my Certain Dry before I go to bed, so I've been using Dad's deoderant. (Ha ha. He doesn't know!)


Mom and I are going to the boardwalk this morning, and tonight I'll be cutting Mom's pelo and irrigating los oidos de mis padres. That's all for now, but don't worry, you'll be hearing from me again shortly!

3 comments:

EmmaJ said...

Becca, I am so jelous that you are there... but we are here in Oregon where it is a nice 60 degrees with no humidity! We even slept under a duvet last night! Our trip here went well and Betty loved all the airplanes so much that she didn't take any naps until the last flight. This has made it easy adjusting her to the time change though. My family is all good. We all had breakfast together this morning, even Damon and Olivia,but not Sian because she is in Utah for women's conference.
Anyway, I guess that is enough for just a comment... take care, enjoy the humidity for us. We love you all.

Catherine Call said...

I am serious that I would LOVE DAILY UPDATES on everything you do, everything that mom and dad do, etc, etc. I know it's not possible everyday, but try, try, try!!!

I love all the little spanish phrases you used. I laughed out loud because I could actually hear you in my brain.

Carolyn said...

Oh how fun!! I wish I was there!!!!