Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Brady and Aaron's Room

Brady HAD to get in this picture. He is saying, "CHEESE!!!!!"





So, here they are............THE BEDS ARE FINISHED!!!






These are pics of the room that Brady and (eventually) Aaron sleep in. The thing above the dressers is a magnet board that my friend taught me how to make in Milwaukee. The four white picture frames are empty on one wall, but I will get them filled soon.






HUGE THANK YOU goes out to Becca!!! If she hadn't come to help me, I would still be in Milwaukee with a confused look on my face. I love you, Becca!!!

3 comments:

EmmaJ said...

Hooray for pictures and Becca! Can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

The beds turned out great and I love the magnet board. You can be the new Martha Stewart...just stay out of jail. Way to go Becca. Love you all.

Carolyn said...

The beds are really cute. I really like that magnet board too! Please post more pictures of your house and the boys por favor.