
First off, I will explain the picture. Meredith gave me this Idaho Spud candy thingy before I left Rexburg as part of my graduation gift. I looked at the ingredients and quickly knew that I would not like this candy. So Becca and I decided to carefully mold the spud into a lil somesing special. We then left it in the toilet for Lindsey to discover when she comes home from work tonight. We think the the coconut has added a nice maggoty look to it. Mom, I am sorry that your daughters are really gross. :)
Becca and I washed our cars inside and outside yesterday. Well, Becca did most of the work really. We went to one of those car washes where you pay for minutes with quarters. Naturally, it became a race against the clock. Senora Efficiency did not feel like I was fast enough with the the hose, brush, or vacuum, so she took over. I became the official switch flipper...a job that Becca felt I was nearly capable of. The cars really do look nice. We also made a trip to Jiffy Lube for oil changes. I also had to get a chip in the windshield fixed. The man said that I pretty much got scammed on the last chip that was "fixed" for me by a place in El Paso last summer. He fixed that one for free, for which I was incredibly grateful. (I am way lucky that the other chip didn't ruin the whole windshield!)
It has been fun here in Provo with Becca. I am ready to get busy though. I am moving to Draper tomorrow and start school next week. I love and miss you all!
3 comments:
That pic is seriously disgusting!!! I can't believe that you are going to be a TEACHER!! "You're too little for teacher-set" Get it? Get it?
LOVE YOU!!! GOOD LUCK!!
She thought there there was "more rice in that poo than poo!" :)
You and your feces fettish! Eieuuuu!!!!
Post a Comment