Thursday, September 11, 2008

Burned...in two different ways

I know you crazy fools have been missing the living crud out of me, so here I am! I am loving being back in school (except for Fridays when I have about 100 pages of notes to study before I take a test). I'm yearning ayot! When I'm not learning, I'm playing... hard core, people. See above and below. Above: Yes, you CFs, I really am that awesome. I can also do it on the floor.



Here is the first breaker hold I ever learned.
This is the second burn of the day. I was attempting to add more crispies to the shake and bake chicken while it was already in the oven. Que wise.

Dad, I want you to know that I was sure to yell out, "Boys don't got angina," when my class studied studying chest pain this week. They thought it was pretty darn good.

I for sure have Reynaud's.

Rolyn is sailing across the rolly polly sea (they say).

I'm super excited for my upcoming SYTYCD and Yazo Mraz concerts!

I bought a mountain bike. It hurts my boonie.

I might move again after this semester.

I made a good move when I got a Banana Republic credit card. I already have $30 to spend.

Lash blast hydrofuge mascara is awesome. I've been having increadable eye lash days of late.

I love Spitz sunflower seeds.

A woman I know from work asked me if I was pregnant in the grocery store the other day. Hmmm.

Carolyn and I went to the Bluffdale rodeo last weekend. We decided that if we were going to be in a rodeo our outfits would have glitters, shimmers, sparckles, rhinestones, lights, and sequins. A local sang that national anthem and only changed keys 5 times. It was very sexy.

I got rear ended on my way to school. I believe that brings my grand total up to 7.

I love and miss you all. Come see me. Quick like!

4 comments:

Stephen said...

Awesome post, kid. I really admire your breaking skills. How bad is the damage to your car?

Catherine Call said...

You got some mad skills, Beeeca. Seriously!! Your tiny little body in those pajamas doing breaker moves is AWESOME!! I loved the post. Que fun.

I wish I could come see you quick like. I first need to quick like win the lottery!

Carolyn said...

Floored.....that's all I have to say. :) I loved you poasting.

Anonymous said...

Great post--very fun. You only explained one burn. Sorry about your perineum (it's not a booney). Why are you moving again? Did you really say "boys don't got angina´s?" The "are you pregnant" question is SO weird on SO many levels. How does one beat the national anthem in five different keys in Bluffdale Utah? Did you see any prison escapees?