Hey all you fine folksies!
Sorry for my absence from the family blogging world for a while. I am now back in full force. (Well, as "full force" as I ever am, right?!) The last few posts have been great! Carrie, what a DARLING pic of you and Miguel. All my sisters are SUPER HOT CHICKS!! Betty gets cuter and cuter every time I see pics of her. Ems, I love your personal family blog, too. You do such a good job documenting things! What a talent! Mom, I am so proud of you for cooking all the time with such flare even though you don't enjoy it! Mel, I am glad your trip to Boston to see SYTYCD was all you hoped for. Now I am the only one who hasn't seen them live! I am so jealous.
There are three items of business to discuss.
1) Carrie--do you know who gives to who this year? We need to get a list going. I think I remember sending Steve and Emma a present like in April for Christmas, but that could have been the year before, or two years ago for all I know. Let's post an updated list, por favor!!!
2) Does anybody have any ideas for a family service project this year in honor of Rachel's birthday and Christmas? Does anybody know of a family who is struggling? Maybe somebody in Steve's little branch? Maybe Kensey and her two girls? Becca says that Victor is MAJORLY behind in child support, etc. We can all donate money like we did last year and send it to the intended recipient. What think ye? We need to get on this STAT.
3) Does anybody know if we are doing a gift exchange for the Johns extended family this year? I haven't heard anything.
okay, so it's going to be four things....
4) I LOVE YOU ALL AND MISS YOU TONS!!!
Hello world!
3 years ago
4 comments:
I don't know about most of the stuff you asked, but we have been donating to the Stephanie Nielson fund every month since their plane wreck in August in memory of Rachel.
Oh, and thanks for getting the dialogue open about all the Christmas stuff. I didn't want to be pushy, but I have been thinking about it for a while. And yes, Catherine gave to us and we gave to Mel last year.
I donated to her, too, after I saw the link on your scappy Emma site.
I will put up a list tomorrow! I have not checked the blog in a long time. I don't get any wireless in Dirtyfoot.
Post a Comment