

This weekend was lots of fun. I didn't have to go to school Friday because my cooperating teachers said to not even bother since classes were only going to be twenty minutes each. Cottonwood was playing in the state semifinal game, so the whole school got out at 9:20. They are playing in the state championship game this Friday. Mike came down on Friday for his brother's wedding and reception. Both were very nice. The reception was at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building.
Saturday morning was spent watching Mike kick some major trash at the ACMS (Architecture and Construction Management Society) raquetball tournament. He won every single game handily (I was even embarrassed for a few of his opponents.) and was able to choose from a hodgepodge of prizes. He picked out the much coveted Stiletto (apparently a nice brand) hammer. I got a kick out of the the ACMS folks praising the hammer. "Oooh, a titanium top." "It is only a fourteen ounce, but it swings like a twenty." After all of the talk about the hammer, I decided that it was very important that we document this auspicious occasion. So I made him strike a fierce ;) raquetball pose...hence the picture up top.
I am back in the D-Town where I will only be for about a week longer. That's right....only 6 days left of school!!!!!!!!!!
5 comments:
Ooooo! That is a nice hammer. Personaly, I prefer the 22 ounce. It makes much nicer, bigger holes in the drywall when you miss the nail!
You look very preeeetty in your party dress!
I thought a hammer was a hammer--boy was I wrong. Tell Mike way to go and I'll be borrowing that thing when I get home. Where did you get your cool dress? VERY NAHS!
Just so all you fools know... that is MY dress!! I got it at shabbyapple.com. Check, check, check it out!
I've been to shabbyapple.com before. They have way cute stuff. You can all feel free to buy Betty any of the girl dresses, size 2T is what she needs next :p
hahaha I'm in the library at school right now and was literally laughing out loud at the post/comments! Dude...I told you that you would look hot hot hot in that outfit!!
ps--can I have those shoes...please!
Post a Comment