For anyone who didn't already know, I am living in Springville with Rosie and Glenn until I decide what I want to do. I will probably get a job substitute teaching (YUCK!!!!) in the area. It is wonderful having my own room and bathroom. I actually have extra space in my closet--a first in my lifetime. I am heading to Equator on Monday! what what! Here is the exchange list:
Steve and Emma give to Carolyn
Cat and Jason give to Mel
Becca gives to Steve and Emma
Carolyn gives to Cat and Jason
Mel gives to Becca
So there you go. Love and miss you all.
Hello world!
3 years ago
5 comments:
Thanks for posting!
She is never leaving Springville or getting a real job. I love having her at my disposal!
Remember guys...there is a $425.00limit on the gifts, k?!
sweet! we want a Dyson vacuum cleaner then. The purple one!
I want a KitchenAid for all of the hardcore mixing I do.
Post a Comment