
I finally got around to reading A Christmas Carol yesterday while I was laid up at home with a nasty cold/flu/leprosy.* Turns out the book is fantastic, so I couldn't help but wonder why Mom had never, not even once, recommended it to me. She probably hasn't mentioned it to the rest of you either, so let me: Read A Christmas Carol. It's very good.
*I'm still on sick leave today; the leprosy has abated, but the other symptoms persist.
5 comments:
I am pretty sure that I am the favorite child because I read it long ago. Sorry that you are sick! Maybe you should try some Pepto Bismol.
I'm sorry I never mentioned it. Get yourself a bidet and get to work.
Mom recommended it to me after Brady was born. So, Stevie boy, you just must be out-o-the-loop.
It is phenomenal, though, isn't it?!?!
I guess I should get on that then too huh??!
Thank you all for assuming that neither Steve nor I were being sarcastic, but, in the spirit of full disclosure, I must admit that I have tried to get Steve to read that book for years. Therefore, the comment, "sorry I never mentioned it" was really "see, dufus, I told you time and again...blah blah blah, yackety smackety".
Post a Comment