So, after church today Aaron took a MAJOR fall down the stairs. He fell head over heels twice and then landed on his belly at the bottom of the stairs. It looked horrific as it was happening. It was in slow motion like in a movie. Jason was wondering to himself if he might know somebody in the ER tonight (as he thought we would be spending the evening there with a bloody, injured two-year-old). I was frozen at the top of the stairs covering my mouth with my hands.
Surprisingly, (Aaron while still on his belly at the bottom of the stairs) pauses, looks up to the top of the stairs where we are standing, and says............
"I WACHA SHOW!!!!!"
Can you believe that? No crying, no whining, no tears. Just the continuation of the constant requests for a show.
Gotta love that CRAZY boy!!!!
Hello world!
3 years ago
4 comments:
That CF is sooooo hilarious! I wish I could have seen that go down.
Catherine! I knew you were alive and stalking me (as I do you - wink wink)!!!! So good to hear from you. Now I need your address so I can pay it forward! (your cute picture with baby Brady flashed across my screen the other day. man, I miss Milwaukee)!
Oh my goodness. Wow sir. Wow. I could use a little of his toughness.
Wow, now that is single mindedness! Way to go Aaron. I'm so glad he's okay.
Post a Comment