Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Two Views



While here in Ecuador we took the obligitory photo at the top of the mountain on our way home from Cuenca. Notice the fog. Now check out Carolyn´s picture and how the background really looks on a clear day. We feel robbed. I guess we´ll just have to come back.





We go home tomorrow. I know Betty is missing her toys, but that is about it. If it wasn´t for the fact that I need my own money (which Steve earns for me!) we would probably stay here. It has been a wonderful visit. They have the best tasting tomatoes I have ever bought. Jason and Catherine, you are in for a realy treat! (Bring your own Pepto)

2 comments:

Catherine Call said...

I wanted you to do the same POSE as Carolyn, too. Even litte Miss Betty. Now that would be a REAL treat!!

Anonymous said...

I wasn't posing, Cat. Don't you normally stand like that?....You all were jipped.