So my dad decided to surprise the rest of my family by bringing us out to Utah for a week. This also means we get to spend a little time with Carolyn and Becca! Today we had lunch with them at PF Changs, drove around to look at all of our former homes (which they said was SO DAD!), and then stopped at BYU for a little walk around campus and the bookstore, before driving to look at the temple (something we also got teased about.) We hope to spend some time with them tomorrow too.
Hello world!
3 years ago
3 comments:
Betty is so darling! Becca those boots are the SHIZ!!
....Can I have them?
I love going back to Provo. J and I always drive around to look at our old houses, too.
Have a great Easter weekend with both families! Cute pictures!
She is giving them to me in a couple months, Cat. ....What What for playing with our fav Floridians.
Post a Comment