Friday, May 22, 2009

Car Shenanigans





Well, this post is for Pappy to evaluate the damage. Someone backed into me while I was parked at Mike's apartment yesterday. Looks like my stay in Idaho will be longer than I had originally anticipated. I tried to email the pictures to just Dad, but they wouldn't attach.

5 comments:

EmmaJ said...

Did they leave a note or was it a hit and run?

the mudder said...

Oh Carolyn, that's a sad looking car but there is lots of happy news: 1) it wasnt't your fault; 2) no one was hurt; 3) you don't have any time pressures--that's good and bad; 4) the gal left a note and it's getting fixed.

Don't worry; be happy!

Carolyn said...

I am not too worried. I mostly just felt bad for the super apologetic lady. I just hate all of the insurance hassles. At least I am stranded where Mike is. :)

EmmaJ said...

Glad the lady was honest and left a note. Enjoy your extra time with Mike- say HI to him from us.

Anonymous said...

ugghhh...that sucks. I am used to being on the side of the one at faullt!! Enjoy getting it paid for by someone else!