Marmie--
What can I say to my best mother? You are my favorite. If I had 100 mothers I am sure that you would still be my favorite. I am not kidding.
I often go walking in meadows of clover,
And I gather armfuls of blossoms of blue.
I gather the blossoms the whole meadow over;
Dear mother, all flowers remind me of you.
I get teary every time I hear that song or think of those words. You taught them to me in Primary during your many years of service. You are just as beautiful as a flower but much more practical and useful!!!
I love you more than I can even express. I want to be like you.
Happy Mudder's Day to you.
Love,
Cat
Hello world!
3 years ago
5 comments:
I second everything Cat said!!!!
Hey, I was going to post that! Happy Mother's Day, Mom!
I was going to play that for you on my guitar, but when thinking about it made me cry, I thought better of it. I love you.
Thanks Catherine for your wonderful poast. And thanks for your comments. You all make me cry. I love you all so much.
So am I a long-lasting carnation or a delicate rose?
You're a combination of both, Mama: you're a rosacea.
Post a Comment