Monday, May 4, 2009

Picture Perfect










The other day I babysat Ami for a few hours. To change things up a bit, I decided to take her to the park a couple of streets behind Rosie and Glenn's house. She was so excited that she insisted on running the whole way there. We had fun climbing, sliding, and swinging. I think Ami enjoyed getting her picture taken even more than the actual playing. She liked to pose for me every couple of steps. I was able to take some really cute pictures. These were some of my favorite. After a million pictures of herself, Ami insisted on becoming the photographer. I would not hand over my camera to most four year-olds, but since she is four going on twelve I let her take a stab at it. She posed me, told me to hold still, and gave me positive reinforcement after every picture. "Good job, Carolyn." I am super excited for warm weather and have already been back to that park twice since Ami and I went on Friday!

5 comments:

Catherine Call said...

Thanks for breaking this poasting drought (did I spell that wrong..it doesn't look right??)

Ami gets cuter and cuter every time I see a pic of her. She's a pretty dang good photographer, too.

You're such a good little Auntie/cousin to take her to the park. Que nice of you!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Carneen, you are my fren!!! You look smokin hott btw!!

EmmaJ said...

Those pictures are great! The last one of you is really good and it has great composition too. Not bad for a 4-12 year old.
Thanks for posting

the mudder said...

I'm not dead! Cute pictures. I'm glad someone around here does some poasting.

Buckanator said...

Rolyn is the best babysitter ever!