Monday, September 21, 2009

Random Fun Things

At the beginning of the month, Mike and I went to the Eastern Idaho State Fair. Fried food + dirty carnies + lots and lots of white trash = tons of fun.


Picture 1: Me in funnel cake heaven.
Picture 2: Mike and Wilbur (Mike has a funny look because I told him to make a pig face. Pretty sure he was telling me "no" in this picture. )
Picture 3: Daddy!!!

On Saturday, Denise and I baked and decorated a cake. It was our first time making and using fondant. We have decided that we should have our own show.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! i went to the fair, too! we should have gotten together.

i ate an entire $7 turkey leg, then polished off the rest of Kelsey's funnel cake.

and i think i was hungry an hour later. : )

p.s. mike really needs to just give in, and make the funny faces for you. it'll be better for him in the end.

EmmaJ said...

I agree with Corey, Mike make the funny faces!

WSJ, MLJ, or both said...

Carolyn....you are alive! Great cake and great slice-o-life blog. However, I don't understand picture #3 labeled "daddy!!"

WSJ, MLJ, or both said...

Oh, duh, I finally saw the sign above the horse stall. I've studied the picture about three times, but just saw it. I'm so relieved.

EmmaJ said...

Thanks for clearing that up ML! I was a little confused about the horse too.