Monday, October 5, 2009

So...

What was your favorite talk at Conference and why?

6 comments:

EmmaJ said...

I really liked Elder Bednar's talk Saturday morning (the only whole session I got to see because of nap times and things. When he was talking about saying I love you to those you love Stephen (who was watching it at the church) and I (who was watching at home on the pc) sent each other simultaneous text messages saying I love you.

WSJ, MLJ, or both said...

That's a great story!!! Way to apply the messages right now. I can hardly say which was my favorite because they were all so good. I have never heard "Oh, Divine Redeemer" sung so beautifully. The sopranos were so understated on those high notes. It was celestial.

Anonymous said...

Hands down, my favorite was Elder Holland's talk. He was totally bold and right to the point. His delivery was amazing too! If anyone missed it they need to listen to it rather than just read it, cause his testimony was so powerful.
However, Elder Bednar's was a close second. Good choice Emma!

Carolyn said...

I really liked both of the talks already mentioned. I also enjoyed Brother Ogulthorpe's (Am I even close?)and President Eyring's talks too. Did anyone else pick up on a love them?

Carolyn said...

*them = theme

Buckanator said...

Word up to Pres. Eyring's talk Ro!