Sunday, November 15, 2009

My Digs

Figured I'd give you a glimpse of the room (12' x 12') that two friends have been kind enough to rent to me while we get our housing up here finalized (nope, I don't know when that will be; soon, hopefully [nope, don't know when soon will be]).

The roommates.
(They're lazy, and they're always engaging in public
displays of affection. It's like being at BYU again.)


The office.


The view.


The duds.
(I dress real fancy for for work now.)


The room's more than adequate for my needs, if anything it feels too big and empty. I miss my girls, and all I can say is thank goodness for webcams. It's been such a relief to be able to see them every day.

5 comments:

WSJ, MLJ, or both said...

Not much to clean. The cats look fat and happy. Ahhh, fall colors. Long time.

Let's do a web cam chat.

Catherine Call said...

I love poasteens from Schtev!

Sorry you miss your cuties!! Hopefully it won't be too long until you are reunited!

Carolyn said...

So did you drive to VA then?

I will tell your girls hi for you when I see them this week.

Emma, I will call today for realsys.

Carolyn said...

Loved the comment about feeling like you are back at BYU

Anonymous said...

haha at least the view is beautiful Shteph!