Mike and I went to see the Christmas lights at Temple Square. It was nice, but I would have enjoyed it a ton more had it been thirty degrees warmer and only 1/30th as packed.
A few days later we spent about three hours cleaning the oven at our new apartment. I don't know how anyone ever felt good about cooking anything in there. It took two rolls of paper towels, a can of the some super pungent oven cleaner, a green scrubber, my fingernails, and lots of muscle (mostly from Mike) to get it looking semi-decent. (I am gagging myself not flipping off the camera.) 
We spent the holidays in Blackfoot. We were very excited to open snuggys from Rosie and Glenn on Christmas Eve! I have used mine almost everyday since.
We were not quite cool enough to get invited to any New Year's shindigs, so we threw one for the two of us. It consisted of awesome hats, yummy snacks, streamers, poppers, and kazoos. For entertainment we assembled Mike's new Lego set that he got for Christmas. We rock.
And this will be me tomorrow....plus puffy cheeks...and the nastiest breath you have ever smelled...and a shirt. I am getting my wisdom teeth taken out. It took every ounce of will power that I possess to even make the appointment. Rosie might have to carry me to the car to get me to actually show up. Pray for me hardcore.
4 comments:
Great post, kid! Good luck with the wisdom teeth. It's really not that bad.
Steve, you did it without sedation, right? I remember you watched "My Fair Lady" afterward while you were spitting into a basin. (Or I could be just making this up.)
Carolyn, I loved your pictures and your poast. Good luck with the "procedure" tomorrow.
I will pray for you diamond corest! I want a snuggie!
Good luck with your teeth!
Let me know if you need anything.
Post a Comment