Mike's dad is driving down with a U-haul trailer on Friday to help us move back to the Burg. Goodbye Kneaders. Goodbye J-Dawgs. Goodbye laundromat. Mike is ready for the change. I am trying to be ready for the change. Our last month in Utah has been fun. We have enjoyed babysitting for Kensey and Aubrey, a temple trip to Manti, and renting at least three movies a week. (Would we save money using Netflix???) Last Friday was my last day of work. The Special Ed Department threw me a pizza party. I stayed at work until six o'clock (normally I leave work at 2:45) to wrap things up nicely for the girl taking my spot. Hope all is well with everyone. Pump shout Steve and Emma for giving me another cute nephew. :)
Hello world!
3 years ago
7 comments:
Rexburg, what what! Say hi to Mike's dad for us, Em and I liked him a lot. Also, say hi to Mike for us, I guess.
thanks for the pump-shout!
have you found a place to live up there or is that what the U-haul is for?
We are living at his parents' house in Blackfoot for two weeks until our housing contract starts in the middle of April. I will post some pictures of the new place when we get there.
Hey you two--hope things go really well there in Idaho. Good luck with the job search and the moves. Great post--how do you do that fancy stuff with the pictures?
Mike on the tire swing made me laugh disproportionately to how funny it really is! Something about it just really cracked me up!!! Carrie you do such a good job poasting so often. You remind me of myself. Oh, wait...never mind. I truly do love to read your updates. Skanks for puttin' dem up, yo!
Love these pics! Hopefully all the snow has melted in Rexburg!! haha
Mom--I downloaded Windows Live Writer. It helps you post on blogs. I am not super impressed by it, but maybe I just need to do more messing around in the program.
Cat--That's funny.
Mel--That's mean.
Post a Comment