Aaron and two of his best friends, Ruby and Olivia! They are Dinah's girls, and they are like little mothers bossing him! It is soooo cute!
We own two baby chickens. The brown one is named Cutie and the light one is named Brown. Aaron named them!! So cute!! Jason finally talked me into them! I'm building them a coop behind our barn shed. They'll start laying my breakfast in sixteen weeks!
*Typed by Carolyn :)





5 comments:
I was just going to post, but I'll let Cat's post take center stage for a day because it is so epic!
Great to see the boys. I love Aaron's little ladies.
Thanks Carolyn!
My Brady stepped out on me with another barber?! Brown and Cutie are the best names ever. I love my boys.
Carolyn, thanks for considering Catherine's allergy to blog-poasting and helping her out with a wonderful poast (although it's a dangerous precedent).
Cute boys and friends and chicks. I'll look forward to an omelette (or a drumstick) when we visit sometime. I'll bet it will bet the coolest coop in the neighborhood--of course, that may be due to the city ordinance prohibiting pets other than dogs in cats in the city proper. Hope they work out better than our demon bunnies!!
haha oh my gosh this post is great! Brady looks like a stud in that chair. I died when I realized that Brown was actually the light one and Cutie the dark one! LOVE IT!
Sshhhhhhanks, Carrie! I appreciate you poasting for lil' ol' me!
I love you all!
Post a Comment