Summer is my new bes fren. (Sorry Mel, Mike, Bo, or anyone else I have called bes fren) I can get pretty bored during the day, but once 5:30 rolls around it is date night....every night. We went down to Utah for the fourth of July weekend to see our good friends Kelsey and Logan. It was a blast. We went on a killer hike (for this wimp anyway), ate good food, went to Stadium of FY-YER (yes, they still use that cheesy song), and partied with Kelsey's fun family. Pump shout Mike for striking this awesome pose. He makes my life.


We are looking forward to seeing Mom, Dad, Zoo, and Pita in a couple weeks!
4 comments:
Are all the married girls you know named Kelsey?
And Mike, I want more posing. You are a natural and I think next time we are together you and Betty can have a Pose-Off.
Summer is going to get a beat down, and I'll be bes fren again!
WHERE DID YOU GET THEM BOOTS??!!!
Vickers....a western store in Idaho Falls. They are Ariats....apparently a nice boot brand. I
Post a Comment