It's a post bonanza! This proves my theory: you were just waiting for all the kids to leave before you started living the high life. What did you by me at the gun/knife show?
Bill and Lee have truly been on some excellent adventures! Love the post. Your picture together in front of the Manti temple is beautiful. And I loved seeing Mike's family. Wow, those kiddos are all growed up! Thanks for blogging.
4 comments:
It's a post bonanza! This proves my theory: you were just waiting for all the kids to leave before you started living the high life. What did you by me at the gun/knife show?
Bill and Lee have truly been on some excellent adventures! Love the post. Your picture together in front of the Manti temple is beautiful. And I loved seeing Mike's family. Wow, those kiddos are all growed up! Thanks for blogging.
32 years and looking better every day! You two are so dang handsome!!!
Great posty Daddy! I know traveling around isn't nearly as fun without your favorite 3rd wheel!
Post a Comment