Tuesday, June 5, 2012

10 Reasons...

...why I love summer:

  1. More time with my bestie.
  2. I don't have to spend two hours in a car that doesn't have air conditioning commuting to and from work.
  3. I get to love my students from a distance. A sweet sweet distance.
  4. Sleeping in. Nuff said. 
  5. I can wear my hair in a bun on top of my head since most days I don't see anyone. 
  6. Family Feud. Boggle. Scrabble. Words With Friends. (Steve, don't be chicken and accept my invitation to play.)
  7. I can help out more with the laundry, cooking, and cleaning. Well, I guess that would be a reason Mike loves summer. 
  8. Fun outdoor activities with friends. We went  to the zoo for Memorial Day. Last weekend we walked around the greenbelt in Idaho Falls.This weekend we are going to project We Bought a Zoo on a sheet behind our apartment complex and invite a bunch of people from the ward to come.
  9. Gorgeous weather (excluding today's nasty wind)
  10. Mr. McGlough will graduate next month!!!!!! 


8 comments:

Buckanator said...

Tell me you fools didn't go to a mustache party! If, however, you must go again, please consider classing your stache up a bit... http://littersf.com/collections/sale

Carolyn said...

A mustache party?!?! Are there such things?

We won those mustaches playing arcade games.

Who in their right mind would buy one of those thirty or sixty dollar staches from that website? Crizazy.

Buckanator said...

Oh yes, mustache parties and mustaches in general are an oober trendy thing right now. That's probably why they had it available for you to win. I thought you were going to turn hipster on me any moment.

Stephen said...

It 's on. It's so on.

Stephen said...

It 's on. It's so on.

Melanie said...

hahaha!! This whole stache convo is killing me. Did you guys see that tapper from Cali try out for SYTYCD?? Do you think his stache was real or fake...he was pretty hipster huh? Anyway, great post Fren. I am jealous of your summer time shenanigans. You good little wifey. Can I come to your outdoor movie party??

WSJ, MLJ, or both said...

Mike, you look quite dashing with a moustache. Carolyn, your real one looks better. I mean, if you had one it would looke better!

I think you guys were all changelings...no child of mine could love to host parties like you all seem to!

Have you read Summer of the Monkeys, or Pippi Longstocking, The Little Princess, etc. yet? Do you nag Mike to go swimming while he's trying to nap? Do you use Typing Tutor to improve your keyboarding skills? Have you sorted any rocks? Well then---don't talk to me about summer fun!

WSJ, MLJ, or both said...

Moustache party? Seriously? Well there's another party I'll be hosting this month!