Monday, September 23, 2013

Kenichi Ebina

Tutu has been watching "America's Got Talent" all season and she showed us some of the performances yesterday and shared this link with us.  I think you'll be impressed. However, perhaps they should name the show "Japan Had Talent", or "America's Got Talent--Albeit Imported".

Let us all know what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2edltPdP14

6 comments:

WSJ, MLJ, or both said...

P.S. Emma, thanks for posting the new family picture on the blog. Marcia, thanks again for taking our pictures.

Carolyn said...

Mike--Pretty awesome and original.

Carolyn--My favorite part was the segment where the lights kept blacking out and every time they turned back on he was in the air doing a different jump. So does he do his own computer graphics/video game design?

Melanie said...

FUUUN!! He seems like a sweetie too. sooo....did he win, or what??

WSJ, MLJ, or both said...

Yes, he ended up winning.

Buckanator said...

It already seemed like I was watching a professional show. I liked the same one as Ro best.

Catherine Call said...

So fun! Thanks for sharing.