Monday, December 2, 2013

Never Say Never

"I will never date Mike," said 19 year-old Carolyn.
Our First Date (Age 19)


"I will never marry a boy from Idaho, because then I will have to live in the cold forever," said 18 year-old Carolyn

Wedding Day (Age 22)
"I will never live in California," said 22 year-old Carolyn.

Our Mess of a Living Room in None Other Than San Jose, CA
Here's to hoping that this "never" turns out to be as good as the others...





4 comments:

WSJ, MLJ, or both said...

And I'll never be a seminary teacher or work in the family history center. We don't often know what's best for us. Very cute blog.

EmmaJ said...

I think you need to stop using that word :)
Hope the move went well.

Buckanator said...

Love it! I really never will live in CA.

The McCulloughs said...

I said I'd never marry a guy from Idaho too!!! And I also said I'd never live in Utah. You and I aren't meant to be sisters!! :)