Sunday, May 18, 2014

Wanted

Adorable family of three seeking food, fun, and field trip-loving family and friends to come visit them. Meals and lodging will be provided.

Here's the deal peeps--We're taking one for the team by actually living in CA. You should take advantage of the fact that you have relatives who are big enough suckers to pay for living here, and come stay with us! We promise not to disappoint.

Picture yourself:

Hiking through Muir Woods



Touring San Francisco on a double decker (with lovely wind swept hair)

Strolling along the beach
Capitola Beach
Waddell Creek Beach
Santa Cruz Boardwalk
Marveling at historic architecture
Patterson House

Winchester Mystery House

Stuffing your cute lil faces at amazing restaurants (Just ask Zar!)
Gyu-Kaku
Biking over the Golden Gate Bridge and through hilly San Francisco
*Disclaimer: You'll be doing this by yourself. Home girl, home boy, and home baby think that once was more than enough!
Seeing and/or attending the Oakland Temple


We can also go to Yosemite, Monterrey, the Hearst Castle, bajillions of sites in San Fran (Ghiradelli Square, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Pier 39, China Town, Lombard Street, Alcatraz, Angel Island, etc), or drive down Highway 1 through Big Sur.

Even if you just want to kick it in our over-priced apartment, Mara will provide amazing entertainment. So book your stay today!

8 comments:

WSJ, MLJ, or both said...

You guys are very generous and truly live in a wonderful place for visitors. I'm wondering, however, if you truly understand the rules of hosting:
1) You fix/pay for all meals
2) You accompany all visits to theme parks, beaches, movies, etc. and as most etiquette gurus agree, pay for everything
3) You are responsible for the childcare of your guests, if any is required, and for any and all special needs (i.e. firm/medium/soft mattresses, pillows, baby cribs and other accessories, special dietary needs, general happiness and well being.

Come on guys...let's visit Mike and Carolyn!!!!

WSJ, MLJ, or both said...

By the way, I will only visit the Muir Woods if you can guarantee an Ent or Woodland Elf sighting.

Carolyn said...

Mom, I will take care of any infants you and Dad bring, pay for all trips to the beach, provide you with the comfiest futon mattress in the world, and prepare the yummiest super rice with hotdog chunks in it. What more could you want?

Buckanator said...

Super rice!?! That seals the deal. I'll be there next week!

Stephen said...

I love that we (you) are back to posting on the family blog. Let's keep it up!

EmmaJ said...

I feel your pain. We lived in KW for over 5 years... Not a lot of visitors.

Catherine Call said...

How can we say no to this??? Great pics, Carrie!!!

Marcia said...

I shouldn't be trespassing on your family blog but WOW that was a great post! I want to come! But I am a little afraid of that professional wrestler in your pictures. What does he do in his career--bench press buses?