Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Another illustrative try


Hey all you dudes, dudettes, and muchachos! I'm trying to post a picture. This is Dad in his home office reading missionary emails. Here's the story: We both work in the office, I on the home computer and Dad on his laptop. The A/C comes from behind him and shoots over him and directly onto me. Consequently, I absolutely freeze and so I discovered a new feature with the A/C which rotates the directional louvres (British spelling) and so it occassionally blows on his head and neck, which is very unpleasant for him. I say, "welcome to my club", but showing mercy made him a new hat to protect him from the hoary breeze. You like?

4 comments:

Buckanator said...

I Love it! Dad, you're hot!

EmmaJ said...

I love the hat too! So inventive! Glad the picture worked! Welcome to the blog Becca!

Carolyn said...

Haha! I love it!

Catherine Call said...

So dang cute!!