As many of you know, I am in the final phases of constructing beds (made of pine) for the two boys. Above are pictures of the bedding that they both will have as well as a sample of the paint that I am considering painting the beds. I had visions of something a little more navy, and this paint definately has royal tones. What do you think? Too royal? I have only invested $3.00 into paint at this time, so speak up!! The top picture is the paint with inside light, and the bottom is the color as it shows in outside light.
Hello world!
3 years ago
5 comments:
You're so awesome! I like the bedding and the paint color. I don't think it looks too royal, and since they are still young I think a little royal is fun... Now teenage boys need true navy! :)
I like it in both outside and inside light. Of course, I'm pretty easy to please. I vote keep the paing.
Great, wait to support Emma's argument that we can make our own furniture. Thanks so much.
I don't imagine you're making full-sized beds, right? If they're kid-sized then paint them the current color with no worries. If they're big ones, be ready to repaint them darker when they get older.
Caffern, It looks good in the top picture, but too light on the bottom one. I think you should go darker, navyer!
I think they should be lavender. Boys like lavender...right?
Post a Comment