Here are my handsome boys in a little wagon at my friend Leslie's house. Cuties, eh?!?! Brady can't help but give a pose. Where in the world does he get that from?.......
Great picture. Brady looks like a pre-schooler and Aaron looks like a toddler. Now, if you'll only take him (Aaron)to a revival so they can help him to "walk, brother Aaron!"
6 comments:
Oh mylanta gas! I need to be with them!
Oh my goodness! They are sooo cute! Aaron is huge and starting to look more like a little boy.
so cute! I love the pose!
Quite the studs. I can't believe it's been a year since we were there.
Great picture. Brady looks like a pre-schooler and Aaron looks like a toddler. Now, if you'll only take him (Aaron)to a revival so they can help him to "walk, brother Aaron!"
como se dice adorable??!!
Post a Comment