Thursday, October 18, 2007

Here I am!!!

Ok so everyone posted really cool pictures of themselves so I felt left out...so here I am!!! hehe I am so happy it is Thursday cause my one class for tomorrow got canceled, so I'm done for the week! Except for the fact that I have practice tomorrow night AND Saturday morning. NO BUENO! It's ok, our big performances are only like three weeks away and after that there will be little to no practicing. Well since all of you have been curious about my hip-hop love I will inform you. He is 18, a really good dancer, at least half hispanic, and pretty dang cute (his one downside is his name--Danna). I got the courage to go up to him and talk to him before class on Monday. He seemed pretty cool, but he acted as if he had never noticed me in class before...which is total crap cause I definately stand out! But everyone I talk to thinks that he was just playing dumb....I say--eh whatever. After walking home from class on Wednesday and hearing the girls behind me talk about how hott and availible Danna is I decided not to fight over him. So, unless he makes a move, I'm not putting in more effort. lol And that's the end of that!! Just a side note...I think I have the cuttest neice and nephews ever!!

9 comments:

WSJ, MLJ, or both said...

"Cuttest" as in buffest? I'm thinking they both have a little baby fat to shed.

WSJ, MLJ, or both said...

By the way, the name "Danna" is a little worrisome--combine that with the fact he's a dancer...uhmmm.

WSJ, MLJ, or both said...

By the way, Mel, WELCOME TO THE BLOG!!!

Buckanator said...

My favorite, That is a killer pose.

EmmaJ said...

Is he Canadian? They like that name up there... or every guy I know named Danna is Canadian... Welcome to the blog!

Stephen said...

"Danah Johns"... Sounds terrible, you can't marry him.

Catherine Call said...

I can't view the pic?!? It just has an X in the middle of a box. What the heck? Yeah, and any guy who "pretends not to notice" you is a little too cool for my liking. And yes, fighting for a guy is out of the question. Good for you for figuring that out.

Catherine Call said...

Oh SNAP! Now I can see the picture. Wowie! I like your shoes--berry berry cute.

Catherine Call said...

I want to see Steve post a pic of himself in that pose. His legs wouldn't be able to fit in the picture because they're too long!!