
Life is pretty good here. We had Stake Conference this weekend. As always, the Saturday night session was my favorite. The recently called Rexburg Temple President spoke. He joked around about lining boys up on one side and girls on the other and picking for us who we should date/marry. I said that I was game as long as I got to pick who was standing across from me in line. Friday was fun. Mel and I went out with some random folks in the ward to JB's (local diner.) Then we watched a movie at the apartment. Saturday, I planned out my remaining two semesters. I only have 28 credits left before student teaching in September. I went to a student-teaching orientation meeting last Thursday. It was scary. They said to plan on moving elsewhere if you are single...so Salt Lake it is (hopefully--I don't want to go to Vegas.) Hehe--I figured you all could use another picture of me...I even got all nice looking for it. ; )
5 comments:
you make the ecclectic look make great. Some people can make everything look good...it's the confidence factor.
Que pretty!
Did you see that outfit in Vogue... I think I saw Heidi Klume wearing it.
The most disgusting thing about that outfit is the nasty basketball shorts. The rest is fine.
CAROLINA, you are HOT HOT HOT!!!
Post a Comment