skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Picture of the day
I wanted to post a picture today of our small little family at church looking all pretty and handsome... but during sacrament I was pushing the air out of Betty's bottle and the liner busted and milk exploded all over my skirt... so she and I left. And since Steve had been at church since 7:30 am, and me and the kid got there just as the prelude music stopped, no such picture was take. Instead you get to see her playing in her big crib. She doesn't sleep in here yet because cousin Olivia will in a week when my whole family comes down for the blessing... but once Olivia is gone, this is Betty's new bed!
2 comments:
that is one nice crib!! I'm jealous! hehe
I love the bumper design. I want to see pics of the whole nursery.
Post a Comment