Thursday, October 25, 2007

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Things have been CRAZAZY around here since Friday. The service project for a women's drug rehab shelter downtown that I have been planning for months (literally) finally happened on Friday. Things went really well, and the ladies loved it. We taught them how to carve pumpkins, and brought dessert. Instead of taking one cookie, or one brownie, they would pile their plates with one of EACH of the desserts that we brought. Just so you know, there were about 10 different desserts available. It was hillarious. Luckily we had brought enough so that it worked out.

Jason has been on vacation since Monday. It has been so nice to have him around. He's such a cutie. I have been working like a mad woman trying to finish my beds that I have been making. I brought both headboards and footboards home today, and I primed them. They actually look like they may turn out alright now. We'll see. I'll post pics when they are done. I still haven't made a final decision on paint.

Tomorrow is the ward Halloween party. Aaron is going as Nemo the fish, but alas, I have not figured out what to do with the Bradster. What kind of a mother am I? Most of my friends have known what their kids will be for MONTHS!! Plus, most of them hand sewed them for their prescious little ones, to boot! I'll keep you updated on the costume search......

Keep the faith my dear family!! I love you all!

Cat

5 comments:

Buckanator said...

My Catherine, Brady can be a an angel or the cutest little boy alive. You won't even have to buy a costume! I miss you. Come see me. Call me!

WSJ, MLJ, or both said...

True dat! (re: Becca's comment). There's a cute little genie costume in our attic; of course, Brady's stomach is not quite big enough--is it Steve? We think you should dress him as a missionary in honor of his grandpa.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!! you have got to post pictures of aaron as nemo! He will look adorable I'm sure. For Brady...sorry I'm not cute and witty...I've got nothin!! haha

EmmaJ said...

You could take a pair of throw-away scrubs and just quickly sew them down to size and he could be his dad... and don't forget the clipboard with charts on it.

WSJ, MLJ, or both said...

Missionary.....missionary....missionary (I'm chanting and the crowd is joining in.)