Thursday, October 25, 2007



Story o' de day: Last night one of Lindsay's friends came over to study and he wiped his wet hands on my face. (You all know how much I love it when people touch my face, especially with wet hands!) I emphatically told him that I hated it at which point he started chasing me around the kitchen. I was doing well until I made a move too fast and biffed it bad. I hit my left knee and hip really hard on the way down then slid on the tile until my head hitting the wall stopped me. It was so dang hilarious even though it hurt. The last time I remember something hurting that bad was when I ran into the side of the mountain while rappelling. N-E wayz, I'm a gimp now, but he took me out for gelato and I can't go into the kitchen without laughing my head off, so I suppose it was worth it. Here's a picture of my knee and me sad about it even though you can barely tell anything's wrong with my knee from the picture. I would have included a picture of my hip, but I wanted to keep this blog PG rated.

6 comments:

Stephen said...

Wowzers. You're so graceful!

WSJ, MLJ, or both said...

Who would believe you would be running around the kitchen?

Catherine Call said...

That story has made me giggle continually since I read it. I can see it happening.....to you, of course!! Only to you!! Well, it makes for great "Blog fodder"

(Becca, Carolyn, Steve, or Mom (NOT Dad)--Is that how you spell "fodder"?)

WSJ, MLJ, or both said...

fodder is right. Sincerely, the fadder.

Anonymous said...

I sooooo wish I could have witnessed that!! muahahaha

Anonymous said...

I sooooo wish I could have witnessed that!! muahahaha