On Saturday Betty turned 3 months old... so of course I took pictures! We had her in the same outfit she wore for her 1 month photos, so I thought I would post a comparission for all of you. I remember when she was 1 month that I was so glad at how much she had grown since birth and that she could finally fit into one of the outfits I had bought. Now these outfits are almost ready to be put away. She is not a 0-3 month old any more.


3 comments:
Happy three month birthday, little Elizabeth! We are so happy you are in our famiy. You are so cute, so you fit right in!
Those pictures are too cute!!!!
She's so cute...thanks for all the pictures.
Emma, I seriously can't get on to the web site as an author anymore. It says my invitation has expired and I need to ask you for another one. If you notice, we're not on the list of authors.
Post a Comment