Saturday, November 17, 2007

My family!



I am sorry that I have been neglectful of the family blog recently. I could say that I have been busy, which is true, but that is a lame excuse, so I am choosing not to give one. Life has been good. We had a ton of fun with Becca last week and are happy to be back playing with her this weekend. The past couple of weeks have been fun but ridiculously fast. The semester is really flying by. We only have three weeks left once we come back from our break. I got my student teaching application turned in on Thursday. I should find out where I am going within the next couple of weeks. Work is still great. My boss asked me to be her TA next semester, so a few hours a week will be devoted to that.
We are in Provo right now, beginning our week-long Thanksgiving break. We will be here until Wednesday when we head down to the Beav Town, where according to Dayna, "everything is better." I plan on getting a lot done this week, so that I can have more play time when I get back up to the Burg. I already did four hours of homework today. I am proud of myself, so you all should be too. More to come this week, since Becca will be working and Mel and I will be chillin at her apartment...
Oh yeah--the pictures are from my birthday and when Becca came to visit. Yeah--we have matching pajamas.

3 comments:

EmmaJ said...

Cute pajamas! Have a fun week.

Catherine Call said...

I LOVE your hair like that, Carrie! Very darling. You guys look super hot in your matching pjs. I am soooo jealous...I want to be there, too!

WSJ, MLJ, or both said...

How great to see all of you. Love the matching jammas; love your dress, Carolyn--you must have a lovely and talented seamstress; love your hair.