Saturday, November 17, 2007

Da' Boyz Halloween 2007

The only way we could get them to take a pic together was to give them a toy to look at. If there wasn't a toy to distract Aaron, he would jump on Brady to start wrestling. Don't they look cute in their costumes? When I get the ones of them by themselves, I'll post those, too!

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

Okay...so that was worth the wait!! They are so cute!! Did you take any of them wrestling?

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness gracious those costumes are awesome. They are adorable!

Stephen said...

Handsome young men. Next you can post video of them wrestling.

EmmaJ said...

I agree, well worth the wait! Thanks for putting them up.

WSJ, MLJ, or both said...

Yeahhhh! Finally some pictures of the grandsons. We were eondering if we would ever see them again. Well worth the wait. We wish we could squeeze them both.