

Hello all you fine folks. I've just got a second because we're off to Galapagos in 10 minutes. Here are some pictures of our Thanksgiving. We ended up cooking dinner after all because no restaurants had turkey. We had turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, broccoli and carrots, jellow salad, fruit salad (papaya, fresh pineapple, and bananas) homemade rolls and homemade pies. Even the pumpkin in the pumpkin pie had to be made from the real pumpkin (by the way it is green and doesn't look much like our pumpkins). We love you all and missed you a bunch yesterday. We hope you'll all post pictures of your holiday.
Love, Mom and Dad
3 comments:
Thanks for the pictures. You both look great, and so did the food. I'll post pictures later today or early tomorrow of our feast... with copious amounts of gravy, at Stephen's request.
Looks like it was a success! I miss you guys!
You crazy fools ate pie without me?!?
Post a Comment