Our Thanksgiving was some really nice family time. We has our meal at lunch because Steve had to work in the evening. We ate turkey, roasted parsnips, mashed potatoes, apple, onion and cranberry stuffing, and "copious" amounts of gravy... which Steve requested. And we drank cranberry Sierra Mist (WONDERFUL!!!) and had cranberry cake for dessert. Betty sat in the Bumbo and behaved herself through the whole meal! Steve went into work at 2:00 and then Betty and I joined him at 5ish for the rest of the evening.
5 comments:
DANG!! What a spread! Maybe by Christmas I'll post some pics of us having turkey!
Those are awesome picutres. The food looks oh so yummy, and the people are adorable!
She just gets more and more beautiful. Be good.
I seriously think that she looks like Aaron. Cover up her hair and she looks VERY familiar to me!
I think you should have fed the whole branch. ¿Que pasa?
Post a Comment