the early show friday the fire alarm went off. haha ThI'm sure all of you have been missing me like crazy! hehe So I'll start with an update of me performances. Overall I felt really good about all of them. I think my personal best was the Friday night one...which is good cause that is the one they record. During the first number one whole theater had to evacuate cause it's the law. They finally turned it off and everyone came back in. I had a lot of fun performing. I wish that I always had an audience when I danced. It seemed as though that our contemporary team was the crowd favorite. According the Becca we were the "only team with talent". Ouch!! haha The world team was just the same old crowd pleasing easy steps and loud clogs. The ballroom was unimpressive to say the least. I can honestly say that I think Becca was better than all the girls on that team. Their two redeeming qualities were their beautiful costumes, and this ridiculously good looking guy that they had. I was honestly suprised at how good our numbers turned out. It was an overall great success. Now, all we have are a couple local high/elementary school performances after thanksgiving. It feels so good to be free and done.
I have 3 more days of school before our break starts. I am sooo excited. NO SCHOOL!! This week will be pretty busy...I have three big tests (one of which is 4 large scripture passages I have to memorize). My grades are good, health is good, I'm sleeping well, and I am apparently loosing weight (not on purpose). haha Becca says my breastesses are even getting smaller...HA!!
I miss you all so bad, and am becoming more and more emotional about it. I love you all!
(here are some pictures of me and some of my dancer friends during our performances)

3 comments:
WAy to be, Schmel. Obviously Mom's tutorial was just what you needed. So when do we get video posted to the blog?
Great pictures, Mel, and great blog. Hey Emma, could you send me another invitation to be a blogger. Ours has apparently expired. Weird
YEAH, MEL!! I loved the update, and am soooooo jealous that Becca and Carolyn got to watch you live. I bet you were the best one up there. I love you and miss you.
Post a Comment